Hello My Wonderful Followers!
Happy July! And here I am with a short July playlist. I recently merged all of my workout playlists into one huge playlist on Spotify, so I have just been adding songs to the end of that playlist as I find them instead of trying to start a whole new playlist every month with all new songs. Am I getting lazy? Yes, maybe. But I like having everything on one playlist during a workout because it really gives me a lot more variety in the music I am listening to. Alright, here we go…
1. Shining- DJ Khaled, Beyoncé, JAY Z
2. To The Max- DJ Khaled, Drake
Do I love DJ Khaled? Maybe. But I am so embarrassed to admit that. I am going to keep it 100, these songs are actually so good, once you get past the beginning where DJ Khaled just says his own name.
3. Chameleon- Pnau
4. Move Your Body- Single Mix- Sia
5. Do It Right- Martin Solveig, Tkay Maidza
6. Hype- JNSPTRS
7. I Can’t Stop- Flux Pavillion
8. Strip That Down- Liam Payne, Quavo
9. Wild Thoughts- DJ Khaled, Rihanna, Bryson Tiller
Ok, yes. I love DJ Khaled. Whatever.
10. Swish Swish- Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj
I honestly really didn’t want to like this song. The first time you listen to it, you’re like “wow this is kind of stupid” but then it gets to the Nicki Minaj verse and you start to like it. I seriously have not liked Katy Perry’s music for a really long time, I think she has taken a weird turn, but this song is not horrible. Definitely good for working out.
And there we have it! Enjoy the new songs for July!